Are you the proud owner of the latest iPhone 15 and want to know “How to Add & Remove Home Screen Widgets on iPhone 15?” You’re in luck because we’re here to guide you through the simple process of adding and removing home screen widgets on your iPhone 15.
Adding Widgets on iPhone 15
- Start by holding your iPhone 15’s home screen with your finger. In the upper left corner, you’ll spot a small plus icon.
- Tap on the plus icon, and you’ll be presented with the option to search for widgets. You can either search for specific widgets or choose from the available applications on your device.
- For instance, let’s say you want to add a calendar widget. Select the Calendar app, and you’ll see various widget options related to the calendar.
- Choose the widget that suits your needs, such as the calendar list, and tap “Add Widget to Home Screen.”
- Once added, you can further customize the widget by holding it for a moment. This allows you to edit, mirror, or hide certain elements of the widget to your liking.
- You can also move the widget between different home screen pages by holding it and dragging it to the desired location.
- To remove a widget, hold it for a few seconds until it begins to jiggle.
- An “Edit Home Screen” option will appear. Tap on it.
- Now, you can remove the widget by tapping the minus icon (X) on the top left corner of the widget.
- Alternatively, you can hold the widget and drag it to the “Remove” option that appears at the top of the screen.
- Confirm your choice by tapping “Done” to save the changes.
In just a few simple steps, you’ve learned how to add and remove home screen widgets on your iPhone 15. This feature allows you to personalize your device, enhancing your user experience and making your iPhone 15 even more efficient and tailored to your needs.
So, use this process for “How to Add & Remove Home Screen Widgets on iPhone 15?” and make the most of your iPhone 15 by adding widgets that provide quick access to information and functions you use frequently, and don’t forget how easy it is to remove them.